December 09, 2012

More Grease

Momentary anger, fueled by rash decisions...energy surged, blinded by needless thirst for revenge -not necessarily to revert the evil that was done, but to pay back for nerves stepped on-. The 7mile walk feeling more like a stroll to the fridge for midnight snack.

Flying up the short staircase and pounding the door down, greeted by an astonished resident.

Plates and glasses, knives serving as swords and our bodies a battered shield protecting the heart alone. World war 3 right there in the cozy sitting room Of a prim residential area.

My clothes torn, hair ripped and eyes blood shot. Up to my neck was how high I had it. No more was what I could take. Synchronicity, Content and the silent collision of brass bullet with thick neurocranium had my blood cooling down.

Wrapping up 90 kg of weight as calmly as ever, hauled out and then placed to absorb the cold from the frozen river.

Cracked ice and a sunken body...the perfect cover. No one would ever know...I murdered my husband's lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment