August 14, 2011

After Dark..

I should be studying, or at least doing something productive.... but at this moment, figures and calculators were the last things on my mind. I stared at Ed as he played around with his laptop, I had no idea what he was doing, but he seemed quite engrossed. Tapping his fingers gently across the keypad his eyes filled with concentration. The dim light in his room rested lightly on his face enhancing his remarkable features. At 6ft 4inches, dark and handsome... He was almost impossible to resist. There was just this sexiness about him that made me want all of him...every single bit... My imaginations were already going wild as I remembered the first night we made out...

' I was lying in bed with him behind me, holding me so close I could feel his hardness. Spontaneously, I started to whine my waist my aim being to get him more aroused. Tho he was half asleep, his body responded..
He began to move with me, get harder with each twist. His breath quickened and deepened at the same time...all the while, his hands remained on my waist. I shifted a little, and as if on cue he slid one hand from my waist and slipped it under my large polo... cupping one breast, he squeezed it lightly..teasing my nipples into a bud, sliding his hands down towards...'


"Hey, u thirsty?" He asked. interrupting my blissful memory.. *sigh* I could feel moist heat in between my thighs already...he always had such effect on me. We were all alone in his room, I had come to stay in his place for the weekend, as phcn in my area was being an asshole.... I'm still wondering what i was thinking when I made that decision to come over. I figured i  actually used the light crap as an excuse just to chill with him tho. I couldn't help it. He was the greatest person to hangout with.. funny,caring, smart and he knew just how to tease...he was a pro at it.. *sigh* Okay, my situation's definitely getting worse, and if he didn't touch me soon, I just might explode. I looked in his direction again, he had gone back to what he was doing, that was when I remembered I hadn't answered his question. i touched his arm gently seeking his attention, but he just glanced at me for a second and went back to his pc. Damn all computers mehn...

"There's an effing horny girl who wants to eat you all up here!" I nearly screamed...slightly pissed. That was it!

Switching to seductress* mode, I tilted a little and put my legs over his.. He looked at me, longer this time. I smiled. I was good at this... I moved closer, my bare legs still caressing his while I traced my fingers up his hard thighs. I was completely on top of him now... I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer with my hands. I kissed him. slow and deep ....

I moved to play with his nipples, stroking it till it was taut. My other hand was busy trailing its way down his broad chest, resting on his groin before slipping into his shorts. He took a sharp breathe as I traced the shape of his cock with one finger, then gently wrapping all five around it. with a slow rhythm, I moved my hand up and down his rigid cock.. feeling him swell. Still holding him, I slide my thumb over the head of his cock, rubbing slightly while trailing kisses up his neck. Getting to his ear, I nibbled at it lightly and then whispered.."Water?"....

"Err.." He replied, his voice thick, hoarse and filled with need and want.. Without waiting for a proper reply, I stood up and went to the kitchen. He followed. I reached out to the upper cupboard to get a glass, then I felt his warm hands around my waist. I stopped... he moved closer, and I felt him against me. Reaching under my shirt, he let his hands move higher until they stopped where my bra started. I un-strapped my bra, giving him full access. He cupped both breasts in his hands then began to rub my nipple...

"Damn. Your boobs are so fucking soft" he whispered. Just smiling, I placed my hands on his, while he still caressed both nipples, I felt him harden and breathe in. He dropped his head into the cup of my neck as he left my boobs to slide lower. His hands slipped into my panties, surely feeling the warm wetness in between...he shivered and inhaled. He was getting harder, I felt it...my wetness increased, and I just became more horny. I turned around, and my lip met his chin. I kissed him there, then kissed his neck. He lifted me now and placed me against the wall, roughly yet gently kissing me.My hands slipped down over his chest, and i crushed to him as he pulled me closer. I had taken off my polo, and i could feel every inch of him pressing against my nakedness, his rigid arousal sending ripples up through my body. Only a thin layer of fabric separated us, the thought was an exciting one .

Reverently, he touched me, his fingers trailing heat over my body, off set by the cold weather. My head fell back as he kissed my breasts, and i found myself arching against him. i felt as if i would die, so stong were the sensations he created in me. His hands explored me as his lips did, until it seemed lyk the only way i could remain upright was due to the stong wall behind me. and i found myself saying his name softly into his neck. He pulled me and carried me away from the wall to the bedroom.he laid me on the bed, the soft sheets warm around my buttocks. His body covered mine gently, yet alight with his passion for me. I arched against him, my hands in his hair, pulling his head down towards mine.

There, surrounded by rough ,warm sheets, he showed me as i had wished. He was gentle at first until we were both lost in Ecstasy. I pulled his shorts down and brought my mouth over the head of his cock. i kissed it gently then proceeded to lick him all up. We moved together , falling through nothing, until at last we came to rest with one final explosion of pleasure, his arms around me,holding me, my face buried in his neck.. i lay beneath him, his warmth sheltering me.. Then i thought..

"oh shit! i'm so screwed!" ..i hadn't touched my assignment at all. *sigh*



5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaaaa!
    Whoa!
    I was like reading reading reading and then the last line .. Hahahaha loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Freddy lol thanks

    @Blablaholic haha :D thankss

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cough* i think i need a chilled glass of water.

    Now following ur blog

    http://toinlicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete